AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

TPM Goes Global, page-89

1. 5,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 736
    Failyez, I'm gone for a few hours and look what happens. You've gone off your meds again. I'm going to organise a family meeting with your wife and the local noosaville social worker to get things in order. Time to hand over power of attorney. Things have gone too far.

Comparing IAH to Elixia?? A natural product developed for an anti anti-biotic world, without many rivals, compared to a cosmetics world consumed by marketing.

You obviously have little understanding of animal health, unusual considering that little animal food milk bar type shop you have.

Animal health you preach to the vets, the nutritionists and the global giants. Don't need ads in glossy mags for the cows to read between milking.

Hence collaborations with top ten giants within 6 months, which shows the value of IAH's and POH's tech, and as the tweets say there's more to come.

Watson's, Priceline etc different league different industry, but those close enough know your dig remains personal out of jealousy. I get it, mates growing up, taking different directions, one succeeds the other not. Doesn't mean you demean the efforts of Rob and IAH doing everything they can to promote TPM and help POH succeed through IAH. Shameful.

As for Harry, well time to put up or shut up Failyez. I'll slip you in through the side entrance at Ricky's and introduce you to him so you can outline your grievances.
    you've spoken to him?? Leaving a message in his voice mail at 3am doesn't constitute a 'conversation'.

Do us a favour, bring your wife next week, so at least she can translate the meaning of any conversation we have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.