AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

TPM going global, page-73

1. 5,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17495
    I contacted Rob Neely from IAH this morning to ask if the Board changes at IAH signified a change in strategic direction and also to find out how things were progressing with TPM animal health applications.
    I’ve provided his emailed response below (with his permission) as other POH shareholders may also be interested.

Hi XXXX

Thanks for your email this morning regarding our BOD appointment and changes. As you may have seen we have recently announced that our Corporate Headquarters has been relocated to Lawrence Kansas. In choosing Lawrence we did so because of our very close relationship with the commercial and academic arms of the University of Kansas.

Along with this move we also planned migrating our R&D and Sales focus to the US, and with that comes the reality of having US Directors and a US Chair. Whilst I am unable to provide any further background on the new appointees, they all have excellent Animal Health credentials and significant Start-up experience including funding.

On a POH/IAH front, we have now met with the new CEO Dr. Ross Murdoch on several occasions both here and in the U.S. and all of our team have an excellent working relationship with POHs new Executive Management structure. Personally I find Ross to be very proactive in discussions and I still believe there are many new areas where TPM can be used in AH.

For us right now its full steam ahead in preparation for the launch of Feed-Mate (with TPM) in the UK and Ire later this year.

Regs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.