AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

TPM Peer Review

1. 5,322 Posts.
    CEO Ross Murdoch has announced today that POH has had a paper accepted by the Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences this month. " Our intent is to make publications a much more important part of our value enhancing strategy moving forward. " said Murdoch.

Playez should be beside himself with joy

Further , He has appointed CSO Paul Gavin to head up a Strategy and Innovation Group to drive peer review publication - so more cred for POHs science seems to be on the way at last.

Ross M has promised to completely restructure POH into accountable business units - each one will be tasked with a clear set of KPIs and each one is to focus on commercial outcomes .

Seems Ross has implemented some key reforms already, closing the New York office and concentrating the team on easier near term deals like gels and injectibles where POH has considerable IP and prospective deals intrain.

Further Murdoch has promised "Improved communication ( to shareholders) , not simply more announcements but more regular communication that allows shareholders to understand better what is progressing
    inside the Company"

Reducing overheads and identifying low hanging fruit that can produce near term deals and cash seems a good plan to me. To create a company that is less binary - one where our future shareprice is not handcuffed to the success of just one project is also very sensible- i like this guy and his new Board, Think we are going to be ok going forward- think the trust is returning and POHs reputation can be rebuilt

KC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $230 76.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 94525533 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21246560 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.