AVR 4.53% $15.68 anteris technologies ltd

Yes Steini the lower Aussie dollar will help but only if they...

1. 426 Posts.
    Yes Steini the lower Aussie dollar will help but only if they sell enough patches to benefit from a swing in their favour of the Aussie. Remember they are also paying wages to staff in North America and Europe so the lower Aussie makes these wages more expensive when converted to those geographies respective currencies.

In my opinion, the sale price of the patch is currently irrelevant (but the number sold is material). If they can't penetrate enough hospitals and sell enough then it won't matter the price of patches,conversely if they become the "product of choice" or the "gold standard" then the price of the patch becomes a key driver. For a patient or public health arrangement paying $1500 for a patch is no different to paying $5000 or $10,000 if it's best in market product and prevents further surgery or degeneration. But to a company that "holds all the aces" then they can choose the products prices.

Could ahz be on the cusp of incredible greatness, or just another amazing product maker that limps? Mr Market watches like a hawk.

As always, the above is just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.68
Change
0.680(4.53%)
Mkt cap ! $331.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.90 $15.75 $14.85 $431.9K 28.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $15.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.95 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.