TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Looking at the charts, both weekly and daily, this appears to be...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    Looking at the charts, both weekly and daily, this appears to be a retest and must hold above 50 moving average, Also at 32.5c jumped out of Bollinger bands and today finished resting on the weekly bands. So what I am saying normal price action and reaction, so far....regardless of cap raises, extra shares etc...It got close to the 50ma on the daily and bounced right off....good sign so far, interesting to see what transpires in the next few days

Have been here a while and what is a common theme amongst both past and current directors is there views on how good this looks on seismic. Haven't spoke to the 2 new directors but glad someone else did, but spoke with past directors - Margaret, Brent, Eve and MC, personally on different occasions as I am not far from the office....who all have extensive knowledge in the geo areas and all have independently said at different points it doesn't get much better than this.

Obviously back in the late 60's same thing was thought back then on 2d seismic and they just didn't drill deep enough....... let's hope this is the case anyway and the mother lode is still there.

Gotta remember TPT got in early and the GEo's had a good look at some of the surrounding blocks at the time and hand picked this large prospect, rather than some of the others.

Apart from TAO 1 drill and La Dam prospect, other prospects on the block have the potential to dwarf existing prospects potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.