JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

tpt to takeover jka at 11.2c per share, page-32

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Don't forget the other two zones they'll tag with the drill bit. Say there's even a mere 5% CoS on those non core targets, that's an extra 10% to add to the CoS.. They're not small either. The smallest is 144mmbls. Now what really excites me is that they're drilling into a proven oil prone rock source. Right next door there was an oil strike, whilst not chimerical, the operators of the block believe that there were complications with the drill results so there's room for major improvements (something about mud, I can't remember right now). They're re drilling it now with today's more advanced knowledge and techniques and should have a far better CoS.

Oh and GALP have 33.5m to spend on the drill.. So it should be plenty. No overruns are likely especially due to their experience.

The best part of all this, in my opinion, is that other companies around TPT are drilling first so if try all hit dust first and make you nervous, you could jump ship and probably still be in profit. Now if they hit oil next door then wow, don't stand still you'll be trampled by raging bulls.

Take note my sentiment is now LT Buy on JKA, simply because if they're going to partner up with TPT, they'll have the cash to see them through to a successful future I think. Also Eve will have far less dominance in decision makings which is great because although she's experienced, she's also stubborn. Though at least we know she wants to form an E&P company so we shouldn't see any cheap selling on successes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.