JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

Mrposhman, you misunderstand what I was saying. The 3rd party...

1. 1,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Mrposhman, you misunderstand what I was saying. The 3rd party drilling does indeed provide zero risk upside potential for JKA. Simply because JKA shareholders will still be able to vote AFTER some drills have gone down. If the drills all fail and hit dust, there's a pretty damn good chance 90% is not reached and therefore JKA are back to where they were before all of this. If a well strikes the black stuff and its some sweet 38 degree API stuff, you'll probably see JKA get the required 90% and you can bet the TPT SP will be above 24c, which will mean a greater JKA SP. Heck TPT were at 45c last year, until the SP dropped on the back of no news and delays etc so you can see they are also undervalued right now.

It's easy to focus on the negatives, but try to open your mind to the positives. You mention a lot of negatives and scenarios where if the morocco drill fails, but nothing with a successful hit. Just imagine how hard done by the TPT guys will feel if the drill hits the black stuff and their SP gain is halved due to the dilution. I also see you mention if the Morocco drill fails, JKA are left with 50% dilution.. But they'll also have a chunk of cash. They'll probably need to CR anyway and although it probably wouldn't be 50%, its still dilution. For JKA to get $18m cash they'd probably need to issue 300m shares at 6c. That's almost 50% dilution. Yeah they probably wouldn't need that much but you can see its not all bad even if the drill does fail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.