TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Someone made a comment on why the GALP sp hasn't moved much when...

1. 380 Posts.
    Someone made a comment on why the GALP sp hasn't moved much when we are in TH. Well the answer to that may be a combination of a few things. Market drop over the last few days because of the US! That combined with the sp being 13Euro or 18AUD, With a market cap of 10B Euro I wouldn't expect prior knowledge of a hit moving the sp much when it is already at these figures and given the market situation however on a sp like TPT that is a different story, a positive ann would make a massive impact on the sp, at this stage a negative would have a small impact maybe dropping the price back to 5c as it already has dropped based on the secondary target details, given they have other prospective targets in their block as well, so there is still the possibility of oil so a TH does touch wood, signal something leaning towards the good side of the equation not the bad. I also agree with the other posters as to rig zone would be generally pretty accurate within maybe 48hrs of a drilling or no drilling situation and the movement of service vessels back and forth but remaining in the area also could give an indication of something happening on the rig. All in my opinion DYOR. I guess we will know tomorrow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.