TPW 1.88% $9.22 temple & webster group ltd

TPW - Canaccord Research (7/5/19), page-2

1. 1,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Interesting report and almost comes in line with one completed by Bell Potter. I found these analysts tend to be moderately conservative with their estimates with solid growth companies like this one.

Read their risk statements. It's almost enough to make you want to neck yourself. Risks to me could be a positive and negative risk - but they assume doom and gloom. For example, there's a risk that they might be too negative on the stock and many good outcomes could arise that they didn't foresee. That's a risk to lost potential profits that one might miss if they believe all this DOOM. This would be rather un-professional as an advisory expert, not to have the alternative possibilities. One example would be that it could be ripe for the picking as a take-over target. Not mention that old style purchasing is gradually reducing. Yes and competition exists already and it is not greatly impacting on the revenue growth of TPW - data suggests otherwise to their depressing views. Really, I know it is a butt protecting exercise to be so negative but I would like to get better balance in the reports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.