TPW 0.99% $9.14 temple & webster group ltd

TPW too cheap - worth $18.50, page-44

1. 5 Posts.
    I find it odd that TPW are being sold off because of a possible CV vaccine. TPW were starting to get a return before CV hit, and during CV have been able to take themselves to the next level, and increase market share of the broader Australian furniture and homewares retail space.

The customers they have gained over the last year are now online savvy, have provided a high customer satisfaction rating, and are likely to become repeat customers just as Harvey Norman has enjoyed over previous decades. I therefore don't think we can compare TPW to Netflix or travel companies.

Their estimates for 2020 were 7 cents per share and they were able to return 12 cents beating expectations. The good news is set to continue as they are expecting 22 cents per share in 2021, 29 in 2022, and 31 in 2023. Additionally their PE over the last year has dropped from 37 to 23 and is dropping further as they continue to grow.

I bought another parcel at 10.25 earlier and while the price is now below that, I believe they will jump up past $11 over the next week and over $15 over the next year with a PE below 20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.