BFC 0.00% 0.3¢ beston global food company limited

Look people..these are my opinions.Don't take my words, DYOR. I...

1. 2,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    Look people..these are my opinions.Don't take my words, DYOR. I did invest in this company last year...long term holder.

1. This company is exporting Ozzie premium food to Asia. As u all know, Asia middle class is rising, especially China. When the income rises, the standard living will increase too. Two things u need to know about Asian...when they have money, first thing they will do is invest. U all can see, they bought houses in NZ,AU, Canada, etc. Second, they will enjoy the life, live the life! For example: eating well, look after thier health, etc. (how do I know, because I am one of them)

2. This company has very good connections in Asia. Not to mention thier new application which could track the origin of the food, certainly will protect thier products. As u all know, only good products will be faked in Asia!

3. Global demand of good food is rapid increasing. Over population, global climate, pollution are one of the factors. Believe it or not, it will get hard and harder to get good sustainable seafood and meats products in the future.

4. U can all argue, Most of Asian countries still can supply thier food chains. Yes, u are right! However, Beston is offering premium quality foods. What is mean? It means luxury food....for example when u have extra monies u want something to satisfy your desire as well as your tummy! Eating to satisfy your desire is different.

5. Regarding thier management fee.I don't think is an issue. U all can refer to thier IPO prospectus , most of the management team are earning around aud 40-60k Per year! Man, I make more than that! Personally, I don't mind to pay the fees, most of companies charge it anyway...for example super funds or other instos.

6. Perfomance fee. If the management does well, as a shareholder I am happy for them to get the perfomance fee. It is a bonus for them. Regarding $14 M perfomance fee as stated by our lovely brother Jordan..it might be true or might be wrong...but think it with common sense, would the management draws all the profit left nothing to share holders and the company? It will definitely destroy the company. Think, the company is thier bread and butter! The company does well...they will get the bonus!

7. I saw an interview with Dr. Roger, mentioning about the fees. He mentioned "the share holder wins, we also win. Both parties win" . For sure, he will priority the company first, then shareholders and them!

Well, let me be honest...I just don't want to miss the boat..just like A2M. It was less then $1 when I saw it but I always doubt it! Look at them now! Food business will always do good....why....increasing population.

Investing needs patient. Give company time to grow. In the nut shell, this company will do good in the future.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BFC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.