NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

If you want NIU out of suspension quicker. Maybe dont poke the...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    If you want NIU out of suspension quicker. Maybe dont poke the ASX. They'll be more likely to push more questions on NIU and drag the process out. From what i can see theyve not done anything dodgy, just arent the best with paperwork and running it on the smell of an oily rag

we're at the micro cap, 1 man band end of the market with NIU. ASX red tape ties them up long enough theyll sink. They need out and raising money or digging dirt or both to keep the dream alive.

if they go bust they'll be no come backs. People dreaming of class actions need to get back to reality. There's no meat on the bones to go after.

im not going say mgmt are great - this things been bludering along for ages and some things mske you roll your eyes. But working for free for years - at least they still trying to make it work and not sucking it dry and letting it fold.

they've evidently got backers who keep the till with just enough in it to keep going. I do wonder who they are.

we're all here because of the potential of the dirt. Here's hoping we hear some more news on it in the not too distant future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.