UNT 0.00% 1.4¢ unith ltd

when someone is so desperate to downramp, you have to question...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 667
    when someone is so desperate to downramp, you have to question their motivation.
    I would hope it's a false flag to accumulate because the alternative would mean $$$ may be spent WAY better on a psychiatric evaluation lol

Subscriptions won't be as high as "downloads"which would be the same for any direct carrier billing.

It's also been said time and time again by the executive and in webinars, revenue materialisation from subscriptions is over time. Where the telco takes a much higher percentage in the first month to recover costs and that split declines over time in favour of Unith.
    (eg)
    Telco 90/Unith 10 Month 1
    telco 70/ Unith 30 Month 2
    Telco 50/ Unith 50 Month 3
    Telco 30/ Unith 70 Month 4
    etc...
    This has always been the case as our LT shareholders would know from CM8.
    Can't be estimated as the contracts will differ for each telco & each region but first indication of splits will show up in this quarter.

but Big TY for the months of try hard downramping. I'm thankful for the opportunity to accumulate myself, before it all becomes a little clearer with the upcoming quarterly release.

In any event, it's worthwhile for shareholders as opposed to compromised parties to note that the subscription division is not the play here... it is an indicator to our self service platform which is now in use and will generate much higher revenues through 2024 as we scale.
    Don't be fooled by the down ramping on this forum ...2024 is the year we scale !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 582753 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1909045 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.