RBM redbank mines limited

track record

1. 853 Posts.
    When looking at investing my money in a company i always look at the track record of the Directors..

M Kiernan previous track record for last 2-3 years on ASX companies. Here are some ASX HARD FACTS.

URA-fizzled with many false and misleading promises by MK, son sold out for approx $7million profit at 50c-$1,20, after recieving 5-million loyalty shares and many options for $500, shares now approx 2c-3c. ASX Facts

OLY-fizzled with many false promises-MK family sold at peak. Now approx 1c+ ASX Facts.

IRL-fizzled after many false promises-MK family sold out near top. Now approx 1c+. ASX Facts

GTE-fizzled after many false promises -MK family sold out 30c-40c, Now approx 2c. ASX Facts.

Mal-fizzled after many false promises by MK-family sold out near top 30c-40c, now in administration. ASX Facts.

Mon-in administration after years of false MK promises, also ruined TTY bank balance. ASX Facts.

TTY-fizzled after years of false promises and a Director (MK) who has been accused in the WA media of furthering his own interests at the expense of shareholders, $1,50 to 12c-15c. Also lost nearly $45million in the disasterous MON investments. ASX Facts.

SRE-fizzled after MK interests, now lending MK $1million of shareholders money without shareholder approval. ASX Facts.

RBM-fizzled after MK took an interests. ASX Facts.

i'm sure i might have missed 1 or 2 but looking at his (MK) track record why would anybody put a cent in.

Need i go on with ASX FACTS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.