RBM redbank mines limited

track record, page-10

1. 7,295 Posts.

Hello GoneSurfing,trusting You're having a happy Easter. Presently RBM is the Only Share I hold,however I do keep an active interest in the activities of many other Companies.
    I believe that the M.K. Klan have been working on grabbing most this company for quite a while and the present Rights Issue is a good way for them and their friends to grab most of RBM and then who knows they make then even make an offer for the remainng Shares. You see there has been constant push down pressure on RBM for a very long Time and the previous M.D. was absolutely puzzled when the RBM share price did not improve and hold up following the release of the original glowing announcement from the Airborne Survey of Copperado and it seems possible that some 'smart' Broker may have been working against the previous M.D.. It looks like the M.K. Klan understand that Announcement etc. and that information is freely available to all with access to A.S.X. Announcements so that does NOT represent any inside information on the M.K. Klan part.RBM is just a Company with highly prospective leases so why shouldn't some One be interested in grabbing RBM ?
    'It's all Business' ,they all say,isn't that near right? Perhaps GoneSurfing You should consider all of this and buy some RBM's and not just merely sit in the Grandstand and 'fire shots' at the unfortunate RBM Shareholders who have been victims here so far.
    (Please have a look at what happened at Valiant Consolidated via the Yahoo search Bar ; briefly, they owed M.K. Money however M.K. got in and worked that share up from below 25 cents to some thing like $5.00 as CSM over approx. a Five year time frame).
    Yes,GoneSurfing,M.K. has a 'track record' most of it good and perhaps One Day I will meet him to hopefully thank him for investing in RBM.

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this posting.

Regards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.