NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Went to the local technology store yesterday to buy a hard...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Went to the local technology store yesterday to buy a hard drive. I walked past the headphone / EarPods stand. I snickered and thought to myself. "...well there is a consumer space full of somewhat redundant technology!"

To all those who are worried (for no reason) about some shipment times, I think you should a) take a nice stroll in the park and get some fresh air. b) go plug in your Apple headphones, go for a run or jump on the rowing machine at the gym and see how many seconds it takes you to get completely sick of the chords; or c) Go to your local on a Friday night around 9pm, count how many bar staff there are, then multiply that number out by the number of hectic bars, clubs and pubs you think there are in the EU, US, Aus and Asia and then take a nice swig of 'Wholly crap the market potential out there is phenomenal" juice.

Hopefully out of any of these scenarios you will gain a clear mind and some perspective.

....Ahhh I haven't received my product, the world is ending, the technology doesn't work, the management team has failed us, the manufacturers can't keep up and the business model is in tatters....

Give me a break.

If you are a late comer then take advantage of the lower prices available and reset yourself for the next season of this brilliant company.

Screen Shot 2017-01-17 at 2.50.43 PM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.