NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I believe this is a legitimate point to ask. Its supposedly 10...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I believe this is a legitimate point to ask. Its supposedly 10 days into the shipping period and nobody has received it.

If I buy an item from an Ebay seller that is located in Australia and it was indicated that the item is shipped, would take around 5 working days to be received. Same from my favourite wine auction site Langtons (has tracking as well).

Nuheara is a $AU70m dollar company (on current share price) and if they cannot even do this shipping correct ... not a good thing. I would assume that a $AU70m company is NOT a backyard operation. Shipping 4,000 units, some larger Ebay Sellers do this every day so no excuse. The dimension of the IQBuds in its box is likely a third the size of a show box so not hard to package.

Best way would be to call the company and point out that a public announcement was made and you are chasing up. I agree that there is likely no need to panic however if you have paid for the item, as a consumer you have the right to ask where is your item especially its its the company that has said shipping has began. Give the company a call. You are a customer that has paid. It is your right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.