tracking someone by mobile ph nos, page-22

1. 18,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    I wonder if it is possible to sell it to a debt collector, even if you haven't got any proof you just "lent" the money to them. In that kind of case, it is your word against theirs.

I know they have evidences that it has been transferred from one bank account to another, but what is to say they gave them a car/boat for the money to which they have since sold on?

I'm kind of in the same boat, about 5yrs ago a mate was struggling and needed money to pay the 4 weeks bond. Like you do as mates its just a verbal/hand shake agreement, no paperwork etc. So I transferred the $880.00 bond to him(placed XXXXX Bond as the reference), to this date I have not seen 1cent, also since then also the friendship has been lost.

I gave him plenty of ways to pay, even said just pay $10 or $20 a week / $50 a month, I didn't need the full amount in one go. You always here the stories of how they are going to have the money but nothing ever happens.

Frankly now, I've completely given up on ever seeing it, well I actually thought about that after 2yrs. But as Karma is a good thing, ever since our friendship was lost, through other people I know that know of him he is in a worse state now than he was 5yrs ago. :)))

In the end, $880.00 isn't that much to really get worked up over. But I couldn't live with my self if I were to ever use someone else's money and not pay them back.

I remember in High School, times when you forgot your wallet and wanted a bottle of coke/pie/sausage rolls etc. from the canteen I would not only pay back the original amount but also give them a further 10% on top just to say thanks the very next day. But then, I would would expect the same in return if I was to give them money :D

On another topic, acreage have you signed up for the tracking?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.