MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Just one thing what I do not understand in this and so far no...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Just one thing what I do not understand in this and so far no explanation. So the Chinese people buying and eating bats in the Wuhan wet market and it caused the Corona virus outbreak, SO have they started to take up this habit mid to late last year (eating bats bought on the market) or is it customary for a couple of decades or even centuries. I rather think the latter. So, how is it that suddenly the corona virus appeared its ugly head and decided to jump onto humans now and not before? Is this customary only in the Wuhan region or other parts of China as well? Interestingly the main manufacturing areas hardly had any major outbreak but basically all concentrated in Wuhan. Also the Chinese military (navy) seemingly free of the virus while the US had to call back their mothership to Guam due to the extensive spread of the virus. Does not really makes too much sense. Sorry to say but the majority of the people in the west totally naïve about how communist regimes operate and their rule books. Just had an interesting conversation with someone who had to study mass destruction weapons. What caught me that the person said that the Corona virus was mentioned to them. You will not believe the year when it has happened, but it was in 1968!!!!!!! In a now ex communist country where they were thought by a Soviet army officer. So everyone can conclude whatever they wish, I personally do not believe to ANY communists and if they say it is raining I will go out and check it as it could be anything. Sorry, rant and politics over, get back to investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.