PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

traction, page-2

1. 425 Posts.
    Too much negativity?

You stated that ramping up manufacturing capacity has been previously addressed in company reports and does not seem to be a problem.

Could you kindly point out to me and everyone else on the PHK thread where such information can be found?

Exactly when did the management of PHK outline their plans for ramping up manufacturing capacity?

What was the time frame given?

What tpa (tonnage per annum) is being targeted? How much will it cost? How are they going to pay for it? How long will it take them to reach that extra capacity?

Are they going to continue to maintain just the single manufacturing plant in Kunming, China, or are they going to diversify by opening up additional plants in China, if not set up overseas manufacturing plants to spread operational risk and better meet the expected rise in demand for their product going forward?

With just the single manufacturing plant in China, operational risk seems high as if anything happens to the manufacturing plant then it leaves the company with just 800 tonnes of product across six warehouses around the world with no secondary supply of product.

I haven't seen any of this information dislosed to shareholders, so kindly point out where you read about it so you can share it with everyone else here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.