MEM 0.00% 0.7¢ memphasys limited.

Regardless of the external factors effecting the ASX, looking...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Regardless of the external factors effecting the ASX, looking closely at MEM there's a lot to be excited about in only a short period of time. In summary

1. Final cartridges to be produced and sterilized by mid-November (that's 2 weeks away)

2. Lets not forget the performance options on the table. There were 3 tranches in place, the first 2 have already been accomplished and most likely the 3rd to be accomplished (which has the most impact by far)

Tranche 1. Legal & Regulatory requirements to distribute Felix by 30 June 2020 to the first market place - ACCOMPLISHED (Canada)
    Tranche 2. Legal & Regulatory requirements to distribute Felix by 30 September 2020 to second market place - ACCOMPLISHED with actually 2 market places (japan and NZ)
    Tranche 3. Sale of Felix to at least 50% (in number) of the KOL in any one of the two (see above) market places by 31 December 2020

i would assume the first market place will be Japan as NZ still requires V&V/study protocol results.
    With Japan, MEM is planning to undertake DIRECT sales of Felix to a selection of leading IVF clinics BEFORE appointing a distributor

As mentioned above, the board of MEM will be aggressively going after Tranche 3 performance options and my guess is that sales to Japan before 31 December 2020 will be accomplished

We need to comprehend how huge this will be with first sales made after YEARS in development of FELIX (and no money made at this point). Basically of 0.16 was the high this year, you wait and see what happens within 6 weeks...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.679M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10.07K 1.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 179555 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 777047 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.