BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

trade halt, page-79

1. 22 Posts.
    Mozart,

That was the first thing I said on Friday, they said there finance division and there analyst had nothing to do with each other (the chines wall thing).

I wasn't happy when I first heard, but the more I think about it tonight the more I think schueym99 is on to something.

"another take on the timing may be that to achieve production in the 2nd half of 2009, contracts for equipment and milestone payments along the way may need to be made sooner rather than later.

With the tightness in the market for all things resource related and even to stitch up a deal with a construction contractor being difficult, the timing may be a no brainer.

Not sure what is involved to get the mine to 2mtpa, but I would suspect that a lead time for construction of 12 mths is not unrealistic. On that basis, contracts will need to be let and mobilisation payments made in the next few weeks or so."

P.S I wasn't trying to sound all "sophisticated" or nuthing. actually I don't qualify, they just knew I had a position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.