ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

I understand that it's a significant revision upwards. It also...

1. 336 Posts.
    I understand that it's a significant revision upwards. It also seems that they have all the necessary production licences and permits required to commence the extended production test on 330.

How significant is this? Well for a start it means ERH is no longer marketed as an explorer. From Monday they become a producer of oil and more inportantly "CASH".

If I was to offer an opinion, I think you will see the 7.9m barrels significantly increased on Monday. I don't know what to, maybe 10-20m barrels maybe more, I have no idea, lots of ideas on this one.

I would also like to think that the 14 wells at 135 barrels a day will also change. I would like to think that the flow rate will also be revised upwards. This will then increase the possible daily production rate and cash earnings figures for the broker models.

Overall a very significant event in ERH's history. This market will obviously kill the possible upside but at least we can be assured of being invested in a stock generating cash.

I hope we have the spudding at Block 59 in the very near future too.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.