LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Hi Dex I can not answer your questions definitively, I can only...

1. 4,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi Dex
    I can not answer your questions definitively, I can only give you my opinionated answers to them so ….

1/ What Linc achieves will only be evident in the future ... but what it hopes! to achieve is a more stable SP……
    On the ASX Linc had, for what ever reason, become an Instrument for trading … as an investor my skin crawls when i hear (going long going short). The Bias on the SGX is not "anti" when it comes to short trading but more toward moderation of short trading …..….IMO the ASX has more of a "go for it" attitude, not just on LNC but across the board

2/ Why SGX …. SGX is a smaller stock exchange 700 odd listings as apposed to ASX 2000 odd, so at a basic level, it is better to be a big fish in a small pond than a little fish in a big one.
    On the SGX you can count the number of energy players on one hand.
    At the moment Asian Investors pump Billions into foreign companies and are hanging out for a more "local product" that they can call their own

3/ Scrutiny …. The SGX is known for its closer scrutiny of listed members and their governance, that stems from the MIS, being the watch dog, having teeth and they don't mind using them un like ASIC IMO.
    Rules on disclosure are much the same only penalties for breaches are more rigorously enforced.
    Being domiciled in Australia Linc is still required to meet all ASIC regulations.

4/ Being Informed …… Geographical location of the Market place that you sell your shares has little if no impact either way when it comes to News and information gathering for shareholders if anything it will be advantageous to the shareholder as above ASCI and MIS will be overseeing the corporate governance of LNC …. It would be a very foolish man/woman to try and hide, coverup or manipulate even the cost of the office toilet paper under these circumstances.
    As for press coverage … it will be refreshing to have more coverage from outside the unbiased and "diverse" media companies we have hear in Australia ……
    …. all 2 of them :-) :-)

Cheers ……. J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.