trade this week..., page-49

1. 4,960 Posts.

Mkay, not a huge amount to add here cept I am hoping this pair will retrace and give another long opportunity.

I am particularly interested in the range shown by the horizontal blue and black lines.

These lines correlatee to retracements of the previous expansion, and also highlight historical resistance and support areas.

The black horizontal line is currently looking pretty interesting as it will have a confluence of MAs by the time price gets there,

Checking to see what is happening with the current hourly histogram bar bracketed by the MACD moving averages... If the next bar is greater or lesser than current I'll let that influence my thoughts on multiple hourly direction.

I reckon the current pattern has a high probability of the current expansion getting to the previous high, and I am going to try to attempt to get on board for that target area if I can.

Of course, the pair may just collapse, in which case I will say "ouchies" and continue on :)

Heey WNL I will get my head around yer posts in a bit... I am interested in what you are saying...

;)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.