FBR 2.22% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

the chart is the only thing that matters. its data, human...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

the chart is the only thing that matters. its data, human emotion and money in real time in relation to FBR on this occasion.

the tech is phenomenal theres no doubt about that. seeing it work live is incredible.

my opinion doesnt mean anything though when it comes to what the business is doing, is capable of and what the tech is worth.

investing purely because i think its a good idea, or cause i buy into the pivacs road map that promises the world, or cause i believe they have deals in the pipeline and get the vibe its all systems go down at sultana rd so the business must be off and racing.......none of those opinion based reasons are a good idea to buy in if the market has it priced at 2c ( key price point watch the free fall if breaks that potentially) , is under all the moving averages, trending like a fart in church on the rsi and in real time price action, has zero volume, weak candles that are red every week on close.

supply and demand.

the demand will tell u if the company is firing and strong demand ( volume on the buy side ) will make us money.

all that will be be shown on the chart. story will follow just like the news on tv is always after the fact.

anyway just my lofty opinion on what matters but i work for a living so what do i know haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.