LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Actually Wooky, I’m learning about the US and China’s exports as...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Actually Wooky, I’m learning about the US and China’s exports as a percentage of their GDP so I don’t mind these kinds of informative posts.

The recent post I think was weak was Timbo’s. Timbo posted a blanket comment about others here making ‘ignorant’ comments. This is something he has done previously!!

Unfortunately Timbo didn’t specify who his comments were directed at, but I realise I’m implicated in his comment “spending ridiculous amounts of time providing a historic run down of past comments and criticising management”

It’s alright for Timbo sitting up there on his high horse, wearing his crown looking down at others and suggesting we ignore past statements because it would mean we could forget about Timbo’s past comments too.

Just over a year ago he posted “with macro trends / industry commentators OUR TIME IS NIGH. As for the wild speculation about a CR, ain't gonna happen (not at these depressed levels). And to think BH is getting some serious attention ... woo hoo!”

Around a year ago he said “China/ US trade war - Trump faces midterms later this year and is playing to his constituencies. Increasing LNG exports from the US helps China replace coal (a major focus given chronic air quality or lack thereof) and makes a meaningful contribution to the trade imbalance (ditto Korea, Japan). Expect this to be resolved in the near-term.

Around the same time he said Tellurian’s project would take another 2 yrs and Venture Global was run by bankers with no experience, yet they have made more progress than us since that time.

He also said MLNG will generate $50bn in revenues over 20 years (or $2.5bn pa). I questioned him on this, with respect to LNG’s future earnings to which his reply was: “I said ‘revenue’ not earnings”. By my calculations, if he was talking ‘revenue’, that would mean LNG would be operating at a loss for 20 years!!

Timbo says he has industry experience and he’s referred to other’s here as “cynical and jaundice”, not to mention telling others to “put up or shut up”.

I admit I have made sarcastic and disrespectful comments, I also admit to making ignorant comments and mistakes, but I’m not above taking ownership of them, like some!!!! My view is unless you remind share holders of comments made, they just keep going on telling the same BS and getting away with it.

I didn’t reply to Timbo’s post directly because I wasn’t going to post anything, but as you have given me a mention I thought I would reply and put it here with the hope Timbo sees it. I usually don’t get a reply from him anyway.

As far as LNG in general, I expect prices to begin to increase this month as countries begin increasing their storage for September and the following winter.

Thanks for your mention Wooky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.