LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

"LNGL is continuing to execute under the liquiditymanagement...

1. 955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    "LNGL is continuing to execute under the liquiditymanagement plan (LMP) originally implementedin December 2015. Through applying our LMP,LNGL estimates that the existing cash position cansustain the company through mid-year calendar2020 at current average monthly cash outflow."

The above is from last year's annual report issued in October. Raising funds will not be an issue once we list in the U.S. but of course the question is at what cost to existing shareholders? Especially the long termers who have bought in at prices waaaaay more than 17 cents. But at the risk of sounding flippant, let's not lose too much sleep over that at the moment because it's out of our hands. It will be sorted one way or another and we will have to live with how it is achieved regardless and the redom needs to be taken care of first anyway. I still wouldn't be too surprised if GV pulls a rabbit out of his hat once that's done. Last year IDG came out of nowhere which was a masterstroke in anyone's language.

So, at the moment our SP is an embarrassment, stressing us all out no end and anger knows no bounds amongst those of us who have held for some years now. My one shining beacon is the fact that Baupost are still holding. How much are they in for? Roughly 64 million shares at what, $2.00, $3.00 each? I don't know exactly, maybe someone else can enlighten us there but the fact is they are still here. One would think that Seth Klarman would be pulling GV through the telephone wires everytime he speaks to him but maybe not. He must have solid reasons not to have taken his bat and ball and gone home by now, reasons that retailers like us are not privvy to. I'm not saying he gets information not available to all shareholders but he no doubt has his finger on the pulse more than any of us can and hasn't got the reputation as being the Oracle of Boston for nothing. IDG obviously did extensive research before deciding that we were the one to invest in before laying out a lazy 28 mill. These factors still give me confidence that one way or another we will get over the line, hopefully by this time next year but that's only my personal hope. Sure, I'm down big time in my investment in LNG and have a case of the sh*ts as much as anyone else but in the meantime I've got to suck it up and trust that our group of highly paid individuals who make up our management team come through with the goods. It would appear that Seth Klarman and IDG still believe that they will do just that.

Happy Father's day all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.