LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Agree to disagree, Yes trade news is good at the moment but...

1. BPB
    204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Agree to disagree, Yes trade news is good at the moment but investors have seen the good trade news multiple times only for it it fall apart weeks later; so why would anyone jump this time?? They need more as they have paid attention to past trade news... Also MOU's and trade missions are good news but refer to last statement as it just is not solid enough in today's market... GV even said it was not price sensitive and would not have released the news had the builders not wanted to put out a press release. And as far as GV's excuses; they seem pretty legit as all LNG green field/ brownfield projects have had the same problems and most have not had the success we have had. It's a tough time and we just need the funding to pass the glut etc.... I for one am of the mind they have done very well with what they were handed (despit some poorly worded comments). Being over paid, well credentialed, etc can not make someone sign a deal or we would see others getting BTA's/ SPA's etc. We are golden and as long as there are no real screw-ups and we don't run out of cash IMHO.... Frustration may have jaded you to the actual real world problems as trade war/ glut/ funding are very real legitimate reasons for our current situation sir..... Also re-domiciling should give this puppy a bump up... How much is unclear to me at the moment........ And then again I could be completely F @ cki ng wrong lmao.... GLTA! waiting for the next rabbit out of the hat from GV or Trump!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.