LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Trade War media, page-431

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Thought this need to be posted to keep an open balanced view of trade talk progression

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-47644268

"US stocks have fallen after President Donald Trump said his administration was considering leaving tariffs on China for a "substantial period".Mr Trump said that a trade deal with Beijing was "coming along nicely", but his comments dampened hopes a deal would be reached soon.US negotiators are due to visit China next week to resume talks.Wall Street baulked at Mr Trump's comments, with the benchmark Dow Jones falling almost 1%.The Nasdaq and the S&P 500 also fell.Mr Trump said: "We're not talking about removing them, we're talking about leaving them for a substantial period of time because we have to make sure that if we do the deal with China that China lives by the deal."A quick guide to the US-China trade warThree things the US and China will never agree onUS and China extend trade talksThe US delayed the introduction of higher tariffs on $200bn worth of Chinese imports following three months of talks, after which Mr Trump said the nations were "very very close" to an agreement."

So what does all this mean ? Will the Chinese agree to this? - What does it mean for For LNG DEALS WITH CHINA - USA

Looks like a confused mess to me ?

Keep an open mind folks and hope for the best i suppose.

Can anyone here guess the implications of the tariffs remaining - i would like to here from them !

Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.