LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Thought this need to be posted to keep an open balanced view of...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Thought this need to be posted to keep an open balanced view of trade talk progression

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-47644268

"US stocks have fallen after President Donald Trump said his administration was considering leaving tariffs on China for a "substantial period".Mr Trump said that a trade deal with Beijing was "coming along nicely", but his comments dampened hopes a deal would be reached soon.US negotiators are due to visit China next week to resume talks.Wall Street baulked at Mr Trump's comments, with the benchmark Dow Jones falling almost 1%.The Nasdaq and the S&P 500 also fell.Mr Trump said: "We're not talking about removing them, we're talking about leaving them for a substantial period of time because we have to make sure that if we do the deal with China that China lives by the deal."A quick guide to the US-China trade warThree things the US and China will never agree onUS and China extend trade talksThe US delayed the introduction of higher tariffs on $200bn worth of Chinese imports following three months of talks, after which Mr Trump said the nations were "very very close" to an agreement."

So what does all this mean ? Will the Chinese agree to this? - What does it mean for For LNG DEALS WITH CHINA - USA

Looks like a confused mess to me ?

Keep an open mind folks and hope for the best i suppose.

Can anyone here guess the implications of the tariffs remaining - i would like to here from them !

Gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.