LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fox, don’t associate me with venom, I put him on ignore a long...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Fox, don’t associate me with venom, I put him on ignore a long time ago.

He just wants to denigrate the company and tell everyone how right he was. I don’t care about denigrating the company, all I’ve ever cared about was holding management, speculators and rampers accountable for their comments.

As far as your other comments, I’ve seen no proof of a deal on the table brokered by IDG. When it comes to IDG, I only see three things 1. They only have to spend a bit more than half of what they did last time and they will own over 20% of this company; 2. They are down around $8 Million on their investment in 12 months; and like Stonepeak and Valinor, they have interests elsewhere, so are not solely focused on our company.

I don’t care about being right, if anything I ask questions and look for responses that prove me wrong, and I post facts and evidence to back my comments, not trash like venom.

I’ve also never said the “outcome here is binary”, what I’ve said is posters here have been saying China has to (or will soon) sign a trade agreement, and I’ve said China plays a long game and won’t be intimidated by anyone.

I was reading one of ricky’s posts yesterday and thinking, he’s said BTA’s would be signed 20 times more than GV ever said it, now he’s turned coat and blaming GV for telling BS. At least GV never said the trade war would “soon be over”!!!!

It’s always the same here, posters don’t accept responsibility for their uninformed comments, Jordon Kerr is the only person I see here who takes accountability for his posts.

Now I’m off to look for a surf, it’s freezing here and the swells up so I’m going to have to push myself to go out!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.