PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Trade war thoughts?, page-69

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Anything that can hurt china is good in my opinion. I hate Trump with a passion but i am glad he imposed the tariffs on china, no country should deal with them, they don't give a shit about human welfare, animal welfare or the environment. Xi Jinping has stated that he wants china to be THE No 1 super power new world order and all that, china likes to crap on about their belt and road project and how it is helping impoverished nations, it is nothing but a grab for resources. They have beaten the west at their own game, consumerism, everyone loves to buy something cheap, thats the only reason china is in a position of power now, by selling cheap crap to the rest of the world. I go out of my way to not purchase goods made in china, it feels like a losing battle but if everyone did the same the decline of manufacturing jobs in Australia would be less pronounced, and china wouldn't have the economic power to poke their head in everywhere they see fit. Its coming up to 30 years since Tianamen Square protests and whats changed? the regime is even more powerful and more paranoid, bringing in citizen social credits shortly FFS, i know this rant doesn't specifically answer your question but thats my opinion on the trade war with china, i don't care if i have to pay double or triple for things i think i need, if it isn't food i probably don't need it anyway, F china.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.