LYC 0.00% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

Trade Wars, page-202

1. 7,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    This is amazing. One person says that FIL is fidelity. In spite of a clear statement in ANN document and a simple google search will disprove this It has become fact on this board. This board just does not seem to care about facts at all. There were many posts asking why the stock dropped when the AR was so good. Which it was not. No wonder many could not figure out what was going on. I seriously wonder if more people on this board think REO is going up as apposed to down, March to end of July, flat last 6 weeks. The fact that 1 or 2 do does not bother me but if it is half or more than this Stock has poorly informed investors and a very dangerous base. Fine if you want to hold through bad times it is a strategy to be there when things become better WHICH THEY WILL. Many people suffer from FMO Fear of Missing Out. If you are doing it because you believe Fidelity is taking a major position or REO is going up right now then what does that say. REO price will be twice what it is today in 202X but not in the next 6 months to two years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.85 $6.89 $6.77 $9.256M 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12357 $6.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 13181 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.