XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

trade what you see wednesday, page-127

1. 1,612 Posts.
    Oh yeah - et tu Brute... or the night of the long knives. Who cares - one is the same as the other. As I type - all are sharpening their best on their own private steels in preparation for the morning blood bath.

"Double double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble......" Macbeth Act 4 Scene 1. Rivetting stuff.

Not a K(night) for doing battle with the markets when the outcome may be decided between the best coiffed.

To attempt to determine the outcome of the joust between a curling wand or a straightening iron is fraught with a zillion complexities.

Hells teeth ....Come to think of it....what is the difference???? However, if you throw a live electric curling wand or straightening iron into a bubbling cauldron when someone is taking a relaxing dip then you get ........well OUCH ZIPPO ZIP .....too bad too sad.

My curling wand for my golden locks also acts as a straightening iron depending on what hairstyle I want to adopt for my mood.

Be assured however, those who take a seat on the fence are at grave risk of getting barbed wire stuck up their bums.

Funny it should all occur before the oppie expiry and the new moon/ full moon/ or something moon .......but I know it is a moon. I'll have to look up my little silver book for that one.

Those of us who sleep without daggers under our pillows shall sleep the sleep of the just and righteous (albiet with a sleeping pill) and await the 9 am news.

Goodnight fellow traders. I had thought to do a night SPI trade but will keep my pennies in my pocket till the proverbial has left the fan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.