trade with respect not emotion

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I will probably hit a few nerves here but I think its worth highlighting the risks associated with the "HOT" ticket items within the market

Awhile ago ATN did a run and I suggested caution and what goes up will come down. And now in recent days I have watched things like ADO,ENT and VLA bolt out of the gates and for every winning trade there will be a losing trade.
    The market will throw up opportunities many times, and you must always trade them with even more discipline, and make sure they dont turn into hope trades.
    Im not saying there prospects are not worthy of increased price but not matter whether you beleive in TA or FA, price will always consolidate and if too high it will come back to a known support.
    I read these threads with interest and yes we all get excited at times but thats when you go into bat for each other and constantly remind your mates to trade with caution. I respect those the most that are willing to share the caution with me as well as the opportunity.

Ok so a few charts below to share the warnings.

Regards
    Rob

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.