ANO 0.00% 77.0¢ advance zinctek limited

trade4profit,ready to go boom, page-2

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    cefadog...

Yes...I know the story behind these guys and yes, they are sitting on a portfolio virtually full to the brim of company-makers...but as was the case with the first tentative break with DYE in the 30's, there still isn't enough liquidity for me to buy in yet.

I like the story...and as I said yesterday, their financials are headed in the right direction...but one of my rules is not to buy into a stock that I may well not be able to sell out of near term, unless a clear trend has developed.

ANO may well be at the start of that trend, but we will not know for sure until we see some real interest flood in above 15c...or better still, trading around 20c.

I missed a little of the initial upside of DYE because of this rule...but when I finally entered, I was able to do so in the safety of a far more liquid market and clearly definable trend.

If...and I say IF...ANO sees a more liquid market near-term, then I would look at buying, but not before.

By the way, any trading over 15c today...any at all...will be a significant event.

I'll be watching...and waiting for the volumes to increase...but good luck if you are holdng.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.