CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I have been following the 'days of our (cvi) lives' saga on hc...

1. 6 Posts.
    I have been following the 'days of our (cvi) lives' saga on hc for quite a while now, having originally bought in @ 13c and substantially topping up recently @ 35.5c.
    I can't understand why there is so much drama being written as to who is better, t4p or martis. As I recall, neither of these guys pressed the 'buy' button for my order, and neither will press when (if) I sell.
    We all have the opportunity to do our own research, as we similarly have the opportunity to either believe or discredit the information supplied on hc by t4p, martis and many others.
    I saw some of the very early posts by both t4p and martis were very bullish on cvi, so I did some research on my own and opted to buy in. t4p remains a believer in cvi (as do I) whilst martis has turned against the stock, but who cares. If you bought and are now holding, you decided, no-one else. If you have already sold, again that was your decision.
    I thank both of the aforementioned guys, as it was their posts that sparked my interest. I thank myself for making the decision to buy (and continue to hold) as I am comfortable with my holding and the direction of the company.
    Can we please end the senseless barrage of public criticism of these guys and get on with supporting the 'forum' as a place for sharing information and thoughts on this and other companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.