RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

re: questions / tigerten Kosmo, there are people on this forum...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    re: questions / tigerten Kosmo, there are people on this forum who I read them but I don't trust them. there are also shares which I have bought & sold at a loss or when they come off the top (that's called stop-loss selling & requires a lot of determination, ask the LUM HDR VCR TAS etc holders) and I'm more often right than wrong doing that.... what are you getting at come to the point amory!

the point is, sometimes I live to regret such selling. RRS could just possibly turn out to be one of those times. unless their firmness during the last few days turns out to be artificial, because on relatively low volume.

by the way, the 8 or 10% stop-loss need not be a hard & fast rule. after all, whose fault is it if you listened to some conceited dickhead & paid too much? the alternate method by way of checking up on your decision to sell, is look at the chart!

is the falling share price breaching a support-level? my preference is for a fibonacci-line. if it holds, you can give it the benefit of the doubt. if it falls again, selllllll!!!!

how does this apply to RRS? maybe it doesn't, but it will be an interesting one to watch over the next few days, maybe weeks.

merry Xmas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.