RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

trade4profit, page-9

1. 20,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    re: questions / tigerten/blackoil you should get your facts right about the oil deal, the deal was put to them by one of there large shareholders, who manipulated the crap out of the sp, the directors looked throughthe deal new it was crap and it would have damaged the company alot if it went ahead.

I do know alot about that deal which im not willing to discuss, but do note a few things, did you see directors by large amounts of shares before the idea was announced? No, did you see directors selling at its peak before it crumbled No, the directors had no choice but to announce the deal that was put to them as they were questioned by the asx re: Response to ASX Query - Share Price, so really the directors are not to blame, the person that put the deal to the board now has nothing to do with rrs & rrs is focusing on there main projects forrestania & donnybrook.

Yes i did get burnt very hard because of the kazakstan crap, but have accumulated since as i have faith in there current projects

Also note that the main target at forrestania is gold then nickle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.