IVR 4.17% 5.0¢ investigator resources ltd

trade4profit, page-2

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Charlie, My views have to be taken in light of my large holding in IVR which is just short of the top 20 from memory and as such many will and are entitled to think that I continue to post and look through "rose (Petal) coloured glasses". In my past I have churned over millions $ chasing only a couple of true winners but I regard IVR as close to the "top of the tree". Today you need megga bucks to get a huge project such as "Paris" into production and for every 100 new claimants usually only 1 or 2 survive or produce the goods. IMO apart from SIR which again IMO is going to be a "monster", is I think believe miles ahead of the rest of the pack which are full of hype and have nothing yet of much substance ATM. Paris in my experience is another possible "world class" deposit. Nothing to date apart from one minor result from the eastern sheet (from memory) has failed to disprove my belief and in the apparent associated Silver satellite deposits.
    We have also suffered from the believe that the price or value of silver is only minor when compared to say Gold. Our values (to date) from Paris match or exceed most of the world's super Gold deposit that I know of, (in true value terms). IVR has also suffered from a lack of "on going" reporting and I think most will acknowledge a superior reporting style. ATM too much technical data which many young punters can't absorb. If you look also at at the hype stocks they usually only have a brief "moment of glory". IV R has been dumped and shorted purely from a lack of follow through but with the JVR now not far away we the believers should soon be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $79.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $23.60K 483.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 1695999 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.