IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

trade4profit, page-5

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I think JVR is a reference to the Initial JORC to be announced in the first half of the year.

I was doing some further due diligence over the weekend and I noticed that the further east you go along the Moonta Corridor the more prospective the area for Copper/Gold discoveries.

Paris and Peterlumbo at this stage of the game seem to be predominantly Silver with some lead credits. Perhaps some additional Gold teeming from a vein much deeper.

Botenella Gate (as per soil sampling) seems prospective for Silver and Gold.

Hopscroft dam (as per soil sampling) seems prospective for Silver/gold/copper and I think Uranium.

Roundabout and Bute, as per arial surveys and according to all indications a continuation of the Hillside deposit Copper/Gold.

Seriously looking forward to further drilling throughout 2013 as there have been numouros past gold and copper discoveries along the Moonta corridor with IVR the main player between the Gold discoveries to the West of Paris/Peterlumbo and the Copper/Gold discoveries to the East. LOCATION,LOCATION,LOCATION and IVR are hunting in the right spot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.