IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

trade4profit, page-8

1. 2,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Assassin, fortunately I still have "dry powder" but had I been a little more patient I could have now been "dux of the class". Must admit sellers have TOTAL control and it looks like many mum's & dad's are now also trying to abandon ship. Fortunately the only consolation is that the top 5 or 10 are loosing much more than myself ATM (I presume). Somewhat perplexed but in the absence of a notice that "liquidators have been appointed" I will continue to believe. Shorts unfortunately are now having a real party and I trust JA can force them to cover if not I may have to take the chance and fire my final salvo. If however you look across "The Board" the traders it would seem are now currently short virtually every junior and even most majors. The mood "out there" apparently is looking very DARK ATM but then again I firmly believe that "light always follows darkness" and IVR is I believe something "extra special" and therefore we will hopefully look back in a few months in total awe at the opportunity that is "now at hand" for those who are prepared to keep accumulating. Keep the faith and remain resoulute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.