CMQ 0.00% 8.3¢ chemeq limited

traded below 90 cents, page-6

1. 34,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    t/o positioning??? I think the problem with CMQ is that they have positive announcments, but the share price keeps sliding.

Could be all technical, or it could be someone is still selling out. Who do you think is still selling? Its difficult to work out if someone knows something, or if it just market sentiment against biotechs in general. It could be the latter as there have not been many substantial changes recently.

I agree CMQ has a great product, but for the last few years the market has not appreciated the product.

I only think its dangerous to pick a falling knife, though I think the last 2 trading sessions looking at the graph show a possible reversal point, will be worth watching it over the next few days has 2 DOJIs have been formed on increased volume.

If this is a case, you could make a lot of money if you happen to pick the low :) , hopefully it is the low and the slide does not continue.

My thought is, why doesn't someone take them over, like a US drug company? It looks cheap enough, or maybe this is it, is the current drop t/o positioning, since CMQ can't explain it?

What are your thoughts?

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.