I've got a quick one for you mitta.As you know I bought TG RT...

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I've got a quick one for you mitta.

As you know I bought TG RT some time ago, I have now gone back to my old metastock platform and not opened my TG software for some time now (around six months) for the following reasons.

I am running my eod software through the RT platform and for some reason sometimes without warning the platform just refuses to open any charts.
    I then attempt to delete the data folder and re load it, which works sometimes but sure enough an hour or so later the platform freezes again and I have to go through the process of re loading data folders.
    I originally thought it was a data issue but I use the same data to drive my metastock platform with no dramas.
    The computer I use for my charting was bought brand new and only has my TG RT my metastock platform and my cfd platforms loaded onto it, this computer is used for absolutely nothing else.
    I am very close to forking out the extra dollars each month for the esignal RT data to drive my TG RT platform which might fix the issue.
    I am also highly anticipating the new version of TG due any time now which I have received a free update for when it arrives.
    There are a few day to day issues I am hoping they have ironed out for this version, such as being able to open multiple charts out of the host screen.
    Which is something that may seem simple but also extremely annoying...

Having said this and as a beginner chartist, not being able to open my TG platform has helped me greatly with my bar recognition in my day trading escapades on my cfd platforms 2, 5, 10 and 15 minute chart reading and trade execution etc.
    I do recommend to learner chartists at least turning off your TG indicators every now and then and try to pick as many bars as you can before turning the indicators back on and checking your theories.

Good luck with your own problems ghos, I know how frustrating they can be...
    Mitta helped me fix a lot of my teething problems when I first bought the platform.
    And the support team at TradeGuider we simply baffled by some of the problems mitta fixed for me in the early days.

Thanks again mitta!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.