AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

traders are exiting......, page-13

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    someone posted about the chinese loan situation, i would have thought that it was to slow inflation (ie domestic inflation) so why would they cut lending for a project like this that will help reduce their domestic inflation as the funds will be going to Australia for mine construction, not into the domestic stock market or property market?

they might reduce lending but not for projects like this i would have thought.

also interesting to see some reports that the benchmark price will go up 50% and the chinese might strike early and settle quickly. with Boasteel leading the negotiations its looks like the price will get settled at a big increase to last years price.

also news on the bloomberg site that Postco is forecasting a big jump in steel demand as other markets return to normal, just as the chinese are panic buying iron ore.

a deal for AXO and the chinese makes sense, i guess its all down to deal and final hagling on price etc.

the company should come out and give the shareholders an update, especially after the movements in the price that have been going on over the past 2 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.