Hi Hawker, did you end up doing the course? I did it a few years...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Hawker, did you end up doing the course? I did it a few years ago and found them to be good and helpful.

I now trade options on my own so I don't really use their services anymore but they have a some pretty decent people working for them and have ongoing support in terms of near daily trade groups and access to experianced advisers so if you are completely new to trading options and want to learn in a classroom type environment and are happy to spend the cash than I would recommended them.

They do offer a third more advanced weekend which I did but found it to be a bit of an overload of info so I would say if you are pretty new to this than the first 2 weekends is all you need to start which gave me a pretty solid foundation to start with.

They have there own brokerage service which is expensive in comparison to whats out there so I now just use Commsec instead but you would probably feel compelled to use their brokerage service if you trade their recommendations which I think is fair.

So for what its worth, I give them a tick.

Just from my own experience - Trading options can be very difficult to master so just understand that it is something which you could not see e return from ( course or no course). I just wanted to add this in because I don't want it to sound like its easy money if you do this course or get into options trading.
    Last edited by TomBlaz: 29/01/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.