Greetings robbbbbb!Thank you again for the sharing of your works...

1. 553 Posts.
    Greetings robbbbbb!

Thank you again for the sharing of your works & knowledge. So appreciated are you that there's always a queue of requests. I should like to join the queue.

As a fundamentalist, I do not usually day trade, but rather am prepared to take a longer view.

Since starting to trade (after expensive learning lessons of following other peoples advice), I have developed my own criteria. I do acknowledge T/A.

One of my selections I feel is ready to be given serious considerations on exit strategies. As this company is now by far my major portfolio investment, I need to identify possible exit options in maximising my gain. (Previous trades had predetermined goals. MMR was viewed as "BULK"! Now to quantify "BULK")

The company MEC Resources (MMR) on the verge of drilling, with reasonable expectation of gas, and maybe even oil. There is potential of becoming a major Australian project. MEC is only 3/4 years old with no long term comparative trading data. As a Pooled Development Fund, it is also tax free.
    KAR recently displayed what kind movement can be expected.

The matter being too serious, to trust my own unproven T/A (possibly of very limited benefit potential anyway), or attempt projecting Fibonacci sequences, without guidance.

robbbbbb, in the juggling of so many factors, is it possible to project possible "goals/peaks"?

robbbbbb, would you please, be prepared to guide me through the unfolding potentials of MMR?

With gratitude.

Denys

[email protected]

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.