STO 1.01% $6.85 santos limited

Traders Versus Holders, page-61

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Sentry

Such is the consequence of Labor not allowing development of onshore gas for the last 30 years.

How about you guys keeping your idiotic political views out of it? If you want to discuss politics go to the political forums.

Unless you have lived in a cave for the last 30 years you would know that Labor has not been in power for 30 years. So why post such dribble, on a STO forum? And I presume you are saying that all those farmers (the majority) who don't want their land transformed are Labor or Greenies? Bull sh...t!

But getting back to your article, and what is the main cause? Australia has to compete with Asian families. I posted that Asia gets our gas cheaper than we pay for it and get moderated. That statement was factually true.

So I would suggest that if we don't want our children to be the water carriers of Asia, we stop this Bull sh...t of not utilising our resources for Australia first.
    But I suppose that's a view that non Labor and non Greenies and non Farmers just can't grasp because of ideology.

Pear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.070(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $22.24B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $6.89 $6.80 $49.90M 7.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35114 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.86 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.