GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Miranda....as you supposedly were a former broker, you would...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Miranda....as you supposedly were a former broker, you would know that even the biggest brokers execute orders in stocks in which they have no corporate involvement. ie they are the middleman. If any of these brokers still have proprietary or arbitrage books, patently they will not take on this sort of high beta play, for obvious reasons. I'm not saying they are right or wrong, however, to get a UBS, Macquarie, Citi (or whomever of the bulge bracket brokers you care to name,) involved, they would need to first of all satisfy their internal controls that GCN measures up. Whether the story has real legs or not,will ultimately depend on acceptance by a respected industry player, or a quality big name financial institution, via a significant investment. The jury is still out as far as I'm concerned. The cheer squad here are convinced that the rest of the market is blind whilst the boo-boys are equally convinced that the whole thing is a sham. It will be interesting to see who is correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.